...or at least that's what my sis-in-law is telling me. (...or maybe that's just what "Hollywood" is telling us because that's when they have surgery to look 20 again) Pictures prove that I don't look it anymore, but I do feel great and have no fear of this next decade. As I have heard a friend explain, the 20s were full of exciting "firsts" and that's true for me too. I graduated and got my first real job (which turned into a fab 6 yrs!), my first love became my wonderful husband, we got our first place together and slowly learned how to be a little less selfish, we bought our first house (a "fixer-upper"!) and had fun making it our own, and we had our first precious baby boy who melted our hearts and took selflessness to a whole new level. That's a pretty fantastic list and I feel beyond blessed when I realize all I've been given. Those things aren't just in the past; they've made my life what it is today - so how could I not be excited for more? Bring on the wrinkles and flappy arms, it's well worth it.
Some of my favorites from the 2000s:
Age 20- Bran and I at a drive-in with most of my college campus
Age 22- Spring Break cruise with friends before we graduated
the whole fam came for graduation day
friends from growing up- seemed like we were getting so old
June 13, 2002 - just babies :)
2006- my very favorite picture of my very favorite boys
No comments:
Post a Comment