Tuesday, July 13, 2010
smoochy smooch!
We've reached 8 years! On Saturday, July 13th, 2002, we said our "I Do"s and I officially gave up my cool DeRosa last name to become part of the "Nutt- house" (well, legally, it took me about 6 months to turn in the paperwork, but that shouldn't surprise anyone). It was definitely worth it. In 8 years, I've added two sweet babies, one crazy dog, great in-laws, and most of all a fabulous husband who I've shared a roller coaster of experiences and emotions with during this first leg of our life journey. While I might complain about the pile of laundry 2 feet from the laundry basket (annoying!) and the milk being left out 6 of 7 mornings (gross!), I am a thousand times more thankful than anything that you, Brandon, picked me. Some of my favorite things about you are that you're patient, kind, fun, adventurous, forgiving, humble, explain everything so that I can understand it, grill things to perfection (hehe- you do!), and have the very best laugh. How did I get so lucky?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment