It was an interesting ride home this year with the tree on the top of our car. We are still doing the real Christmas tree, however this year we caved and bought a pre-cut one. It was freezing cold out and without the Blevins to join us, it just didn't seem as fun. So we headed over to Lowe's and compromised (as always) on one to bring home. It was so windy that it was tough to tie the tree on (and I'm sure I was not as helpful as Shawn would have been), so I was a bit skeptical from the start. Let's just say we made two stops to make sure the tree actually got home, and I ended up holding all the twine ends in my hands to keep them tight, while keeping an eye on the tree through the sunroof window. We laughed a lot.
we made it!!
our tree, in progress
No comments:
Post a Comment