Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wondering how much can get done

Great and grand ideas are always fun. I've got a bunch for church but I wonder how many of them will get done. ...If any will get done. I guess I take one at a time and really go to town with it. I'd like to hold an alternative service in the gym on sunday mornings with a separate worship team, announcements; basically everything but the sermon. We'd set up the round tables, have coffee/tea and donuts (or maybe something healthy). By doing this I would hope to draw in younger couples and then once they are there, I'd like to really go to town on some other ideas. --Do actual ministry with those people, not just "fluff" to get them there.

So this is my first idea; just getting them in the door.....or maybe I'm doing it backwards. (In my heart I think I am ...I think.) Maybe I do the real ministry and then once younger people are there, I could start the alternative service which I would definitely enjoy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...