Well I didn't have to survive much of Mahaffey Camp because I was only there for two days. I stayed home most of the week due to lots of morning sickness, so I can't decide which was a better option. The time I was there was not bad, though it is hard to be involved in the services with a three year old. I actually love the youth services - music was great and what I heard of the speakers was excellent. It was fun to see some of the other people who we know from the district, and though there is not a ton of options for fun activities, they did have a little mini-golf course which was the perfect size for Drew. The accomodations leave a bit to be desired (HUGE understatement) and the lack of sewage system did not mix well with the morning sickness. As we would walk through certain areas Drew would say, "I smell that and it's not good!" Needless to say, the two of us were just fine to hop back into the car after day two and make our way back to our new house. It was a really good week for Brandon though; time to get away, spend time with other pastors, and be refreshed. Just in time to enjoy our family vacation! :)
Ok, so in case any of you are wanting baby details, here is what we know. I am due February 5th and as of July 10th, I was 10 weeks. That's all we know!
No comments:
Post a Comment