I don't brag on my husband enough. He works hard which means I can stay home with the boys (in fact, he's done double duty for the past 9 months because our senior pastor is gone), and lately he's been coming home to a half-wife. First trimester pregnancy is not my friend and that means I cook lame meals (when I cook), complain a lot, ask for more help with the boys, fall asleep at like 9 o'clock. I'm kind of pathetic, but he doesn't complain or make me feel bad; just picks up the slack. This weekend we finally did something that I could feel good about for him - we celebrated his ordination with family and friends (and tons of food!) and ended with a really special service at church Sunday night. Actually, even though he passed the tests in June, the ordination service makes it official so now Rev Nutter is for real. I'm very proud of Bran and thankful for all who came to celebrate with us.

Here are all the supporters from Bran's side of the family who came! My parents and sis/bro-in-law/nephews all came for the weekend too, I just forgot to get a picture before they left!
listening to everyone say nice things about Brandon. ...like a funeral but everyone's still alive.
John Ennis came all the way up from C-bus to celebrate with us and added all the really nice, personal notes to the service. So thankful to have good friends also in ministry who know what kind of life we walk through and are there to provide encouragement and guidance.
all the pastors who attended and church elders praying over us
Bran ended the service by saying thanks to lots of people. Not me, but lots of other people. ;) That's ok, now I don't feel so guilty for being a half-wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment