Sunday, January 22, 2012

old but happy

We have a lot of "2" birthdays this year- Ben actually turns 2 and Brandon & I both turn thirty-2. I got to go first. Yay. As I've found that it goes with birthdays when you are big and huge pregnant, celebrations are usually pretty low-key. I thought the highlight of my day might be finding out that you no longer have to wait in a day-long line at the DMV in PA to get your license and pretend your weight is still the same as it was in college. As exciting as that was (and as confusing as it was to find out that I was given an extra year on my current license beyond what Brandon got and actually don't have to renew until next year...?), even better was coming back from a yummy dinner date with B to a little surprise party with some sweet friends - complete with party horns, balloons, amazing gourmet cupcakes, and very thoughtful gifts. I am so spoiled and blessed by these people! It was the perfect end to the day and made the day so much more fun than I expected. I almost forgot that I'm big and huge pregnant .... And now 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...