My mom, sis and two nephews drove up for the weekend and it was the sweetest time together. Lily met her cousins and auntie, the big boys had a blast together as always and even got a special night it Pitt with daddy/uncle Brandon, but the cutest thing eeever was seeing IZ and Benny spend the day together. They're 7 months apart and they're finally at the point where that doesn't make a big difference. They also have the perfect personalities to go together - they had so much fun! The dancing, the laughing, the sharing - we couldn't get enough of hearing their little munchkin voices back and forth. Of course it made me sad that this was a special occasion rather than a daily occurrence, but I will take what I can get. I am so happy we have another round of cousins as best buddies.
Thanks, auntie Kris for catching it all...
throwing rocks together
who needs two chairs when you can fit in one?
ice cream and candy - they were in their own world
one day, boys, one day
I mean, are they little heart breakers or what? ;)
My mom and sis are two of the most important people in my life and it meant so much to have them here. One of my favorite weekends ever (and no, I didn't just say that like a dramatic teenage girl, this time it's for real).
Oh yeah, and while they were here...
Yes, I agree it was a great way to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment