Wednesday, June 3, 2009

down to fuzz


So this was not the plan when I walked into the hair place this morning. It was time for a cut because of the lovely rat tail making its way down the back of Drew's head again due to his colic. I couldn't remember the number to tell the girl for the clippers so I quick called Brandon. He said, "two" so I told the girl as she was standing there waiting. I then asked, "all over?" and Brandon's reply was, "no, just the back and sides." Well, I guess the girl didn't catch the questioning tone in my voice nor did she hear Brandon's answer, so she got started ... with a long strip from the back all the way to the front of his head. There was no going back at that point, so here he is with a way short summer buzz. It's not even a good one. - It's very uneven and has some spots where I will need to clip the hairs that were missed. I was too in shock until about an hour after we left to notice. Drew doesn't seem to care, other than telling everyone, "My hair's all gone! The lady took my hair!" Lesson learned: I should have made time for Cookie Cutters when I was in Dayton last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...