Sunday, November 28, 2010
I Made It!
This weekend I am going to be a vendor at an I Made It! market in Pittsburgh and I'm pretty excited! I've never done this before, so I may sell nothing but I think it will be a fun experience either way. I try not to be obnoxious about the things I sew/sell on here because this blog is simply about our family happenings ...but I've been spending a lot of time and late nights trying to stock up on items for this things so it has become a family happening! I almost exclusively sell things through referrals back home and now here in PA, but every once in a while I list something on etsy or Ebay and sell that way. I have sold everything I list, but that's not a lot. I am hoping this experience will give me courage to list a little bit more and maybe motivation to spend a little more time sewing.-- It's become a lot harder with 2 kids! I'll let ya know how it goes next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment