He used this song today, and though it's old school, it's a really cool version of it and super powerful - thought I'd share it.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
playlist
Since our senior pastor resigned in December, my hubs has taken over about half the preaching at church until they hire someone else. He's doing an awesome job and you can see he really enjoys that role. As he was starting out and just in general as the wife, it's hard not to be a little distracted, looking around and wondering how well his message will be received. However, I remember not too long after he started doing it, sitting there and getting so much out of what he was saying that I kind of startled myself when I suddenly remembered, hey that's my husband up there saying all of that! :) He's a cutie, and this way I get to look at him more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment